Monday, July 7, 2014

Neoguri , Get Stronger see videos ...

#Neoguri get Stronger , Heavy rain with Fast winds in OKinawa ..instagram.com/p/qK142sElly/  
  1. Weather update: it got worse. #neoguri #okinawa
    1. It only gets worse from here. Hope my car dont flip over. #neoguri #okinawa#typhoon
    2. Getting crazy over here! #neoguri #typhoon #okinawa
    3. やばいっすね 沖縄本島も風が強まってますね 職場で待機してます #沖縄#okinawa#台風#台風8号#typhoon#iphone5
    4. Day 8- summer, this is wjat my summer looks like right now lol #typhoon
    5. It'll be fine they said. Welcome to Okinawa! #fml #typhoon #party #155mph#gusts #neoguri
    6. #暴風域 入ってる。 結構強い。#neoguri typhoon #台風8号 #typhoon #typhon#Okinawa
    7. Typhoon! I wouldn't mind but my job appointment might be cancelled today, which means I'm stuck at the hotel one more night. :(
    8. A little video of what's happening right now. #neoguri
    9. Oh you know. Just hunkering down in this little storm. #notsolittle #neoguri

No comments:

Post a Comment